Driving in the UAE is a pleasure – the roads are magnificent, the fuel is affordable, and the views are simply mesmerizing. There are attractions for every taste in the Emirates: both believers and non-believers can visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi; those who love shopping and noisy pastime are highly recommended to visit the Global Fair at Dubai Global Village that runs until April 4, 2020; and lovers of natural wonders should definitely see the Dubai Miracle Garden.
You can rent a car to enjoy travelling around this beautiful country and save big on tours. Car rental costs $20-30 per day, while tour prices start from $50 per person.
It’s also convenient. You do not depend on the bus schedule, your guide, and a crowd of other tourists.
What you need to rent a car
Car rental in the Emirates has its own specifics. You’ll need:
- Personal credit card for deposit. Debit card and cash payments are not accepted for deposit.
- Foreign passport.
- The minimum driver’s age in the UAE is 25 years. The minimum driving experience is 1 year.
How to pay for car rental
When booking a car on our website, you see all the necessary information, such as the total order price, deposit amount, and technical condition of the vehicle immediately.
When booking, you only make an advance payment of 15%. You pay the rest when you pick up your car.
The deposit is paid by a personal credit card ONLY when you pick up the car and is returned in 30 days after you drop off the vehicle.
Picking up and dropping off a car
You can pick up or drop off the car at the airport or wherever it is convenient for you in the city.
- Make sure you have a voucher (can be presented in electronic form), an IDP and a foreign passport.
- Note all scratches and dents, if any, in the vehicle inspection chart. We recommend that you take photos or record video, just in case.
- Read carefully and sign the rental agreement. Pay the rest of the rental amount and make a deposit.
The pick-up usually takes 15-20 minutes.
The drop-off is just as easy and takes about 10 minutes. Arrive on time, wash the car in advance, and do not forget about the fuel policy of the company.
Have a nice trip!